Assist to navigate NDIS Plan and work with you to find the appropriate Services & service Provider.
- Identify the best services according to Participants Needs.
- Coordinate with providers and other options.
- Liaise with government agencies.
- Organise the manner and timing of supports, including service agreements and obtain quotes for services.
- Source suitable accommodation and respite options.
- Assist you regarding Employment and link to other community services (i.e. housing, education, transport, health).
- Arrange if any assessments required.
- Implement and monitor your NDIS plan or re-develop your goals prior to a plan review.
Assistance to participate in social and community activities.
- To Go out for Shopping
- For Medical appointments
- To visit the library, bank and post office
- To visit the swimming Pool & the Gym
- Visiting friends and family, Going to a café or a restaurant, Attending group activities (Morning Melody) Hair, nail and beauty appointments, Go out for a walk or drive.
- Attending community events and many more.